UniqueLA this Weekend at the California Market Center
LA’ers! Christmas is right around the corner, so don’t be a procrastinator and leaving your Xmas shopping to Dec 24th. Instead, support LOCAL INDEPENDENT DIY’ers at UniqueLA this weekend and get your friends and family something awesome. Below is the information for the show, I recommend buying your tickets online beforehand to save you some trouble at the door.
Also! If you get to go, don’t forget to check out two very awesome companies: Disorderly Goods (who sells awesome nerd merit badges, in addition to other cool items) and Unicorn Crafts (who sells squee-worthy jewelry). Both of them have been featured here on Craft in the City and both of them are so sweet. Please support them!
* * *
December 3 + 4 // 11am – 6pm both days
Where: The California Market Center (110 East Ninth Street, LA, CA 90079)
• An exclusive, collectible cotton tote bag (each show features a tote designed by a guest artist)
• Unlimited re-entry for both days + our printed Vendor Directory & Mini Magazine
• Free drinks! (Holiday Punch featuring Sailor Jerry Rum, Blackstar Beer, The Naked Grape wine, IZZE, Honest Tea, GT’s Kombucha)
• Free DIY workshops + crafts by The Urban Craft Center, L.A. Zine Fest and the Craft and Folk Art Museum
• Free portraits and a print at the Oh Snap Photo Booth
• Access to Amoeba’s rockin’ downtown Pop-Up Shop – exclusive just for us!
• Two different cafe areas so you can grab a coffee or enjoy lunch, snacks or a treat
The largest independent design show in the country, attendees get the rare chance to meet and shop directly from over 325 hand-selected designers and artists. The exciting two-day shopping event makes it easy for you to buy local and support LA’s economy, discover great design and deals, join in community, and have a blast. The products at the show are proudly made right here in the USA so you’re putting your dollars right back into our economy and local community! With fun for everyone plan to spend the day with us…
(via the Unique LA website)
This entry was posted on Thursday, December 1st, 2011 at 10:00 am and is filed under Events. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.