UniqueLA this Saturday in Los Angeles
It’s my favorite time of year again–craft fair time! I’m so grateful that UniqueLA has expanded and now have multiple shows throughout the year. This is one of my favorite things about LA and every time I’ve attended I’ve met some very talented indie crafters. So come out and support the indie scene, buy local, eat local, and have a great time. All the information is below!
* * *
SHOP FROM OVER 325 DESIGNERS & ARTISTS TO DISCOVER GREAT MADE-IN-AMERICA DESIGN… PLUS WE’RE FEATURING LA’s OWN CAINE’S ARCADE – COME PLAY HIS RAD CARDBOARD GAMES & MEET CAINE AND HIS DAD (watch the video below if you don’t know what we’re talking about)!
When: May 12 & 13 (Saturday & Sunday) // 11am – 6pm both days
Where: The California Market Center (110 East Ninth Street, LA, CA 90079)
Don’t forget MOM this year… UNIQUE LA is the perfect place to find one-of-a-kind gifts, or better yet, bring the family and spend Mother’s Day with us on Sunday!
• An exclusive UNIQUE LA tote featuring artwork by a local artist (to be announced)!
• Unlimited re-entry for both days + our printed Vendor Directory/Zine, stocked-full with content such as a guide to our favorite spots in DTLA’s Arts District and DIY How-To Projects!
• Free drinks from our friends at The Naked Grape Wine, BlackStar Beer, IZZE, Honest Tea, GT’s Kombucha, Dry Soda, Activate water and more!
• Free DIY workshops + crafts all weekend long
• Free photo booth portraits and a print at the Oh Snap Studios Photo Booth
• Our curated cafe area so you can grab a coffee or enjoy lunch, snacks or a sweet treat
The largest independent design show in the country, attendees get the rare chance to meet and shop directly from over 325 hand-selected designers and artists. The exciting two-day shopping event makes it easy for you to buy local and support LA’s economy, discover great design and deals, join in community, and have a blast. The products at the show are proudly made right here in the USA so you’re putting your dollars right back into our economy and local community! With fun for everyone plan to spend the day with us…
This entry was posted on Wednesday, May 9th, 2012 at 12:22 am and is filed under Events. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.