Get Ready for UniqueLA this Weekend in Los Angeles, CA!
I’m so excited, this weekend is the UniqueLA Show in Los Angeles, CA! The event goes on all weekend and features over 150 local designers and artists. And if it’s anything like past events, you can count on some kick ass local food too. I will be in attendance on Saturday, so expect lots of pictures from me next week, including my picks from the show. Can’t wait to see you all this weekend!
Below is some information via the UniqueLA website:
The 2nd Annual UNIQUE LA Summer Show!
When: July 14 + 15 (Saturday & Sunday) // 11am – 6pm both days
Where: The Barker Hangar in Santa Monica
Cost: $10 at the door, or buy online to also get a free ticket to the OC Fair! Kids 12 and under are free. 10% of all ticket sales go to the local non-profit organization GreenWish.
• An exclusive UNIQUE LA tote bag!
• Unlimited re-entry for both days
• Our UNIQUE magazine with the Vendor Directory + Map plus cool articles, DIY how-to projects, and more!
• Free drinks from our friends at The Naked Grape Wine, Hendrick’s Gin, O.N.E. Coconut Water, Honest Tea, GT’s Kombucha, Diabolo Drinks and more!
• Free DIY workshops + crafts all weekend long with I SPY DIY and SWELLMAYDE
• Free photo booth portraits and a print at the Oh Snap Studios Photo Booth
• Our curated food truck alley, so you can enjoy lunch, snacks or a sweet treat
The largest independent design show in the country, attendees get the rare chance to meet and shop directly from over 325 hand-selected designers and artists. The exciting two-day shopping event makes it easy for you to buy local and support LA’s economy, discover great design and deals, join in community, and have a blast. The products at the show are proudly made right here in the USA so you’re putting your dollars right back into our economy and local community! With fun for everyone plan to spend the day with us…
This entry was posted on Wednesday, July 11th, 2012 at 4:09 pm and is filed under Events. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.