5 Rules Every Entrepreneur Has to Play By To Succeed According to Marc Sparks
Marc Sparks has become a household name when it comes to startups and business entrepreneurs looking to make a name for themselves. He has helped many men and women achieve their dreams. He can do the same for you. Are you willing to put in the effort to achieve your goal?
“This is one of the first things I try to impress upon business owners. True startups require a lot of blood, sweat, and tears. To get the gold, you have to be willing to do the work. The work is going to be hard, but it will be worth it. You will need to make many sacrifices, but it is worth it”.
Here are the 5 Golden Rules of Business Entrepreneurship that Marc Sparks imparts on his clients.
1) You will be building your brand from the ground up. There is no easy way out. Hard work is going to be the main staple of your journey. You will be put to the test every single minute. These tests are designed to see if this is what you really want. To get the gold you have to pass the test.
2) Education counts, according to Marc. The more educated you are, the better of you will be. The second you stop learning, this is the time you die. You need education where it counts. Be educated on your clients, market, your strengths, weaknesses, etc.
3) You have to practice patience. Our world is built around self-indulgence and self-gratification. We want it now. You cannot be this way. Your brand will not explode overnight. Most true brands take years to develop. Stay true to who you are and you will succeed.
4) Be honest every step of the way. How can you deliver on your promise when you are not being honest? Say someone calls you on something. Acknowledge the wrong-doing and make amends. No client is going to give their business to a liar. It takes a while to establish yourself. You will build trust over the years. Think about what is best for your clients, not your bottom line. This is how true brands are created, developed and maintained.
5) Do not be greedy about the success. It may be your dream, but there are other key players in your dream. Learn to recognize your key players and what they contribute. Your success depends on your clients and your team. Share the pie with everyone involved. This is key when developing a long-term plan for your business.